So last night I was informed that the beautiful and talented Naomi Edmondson put me up for the “Beautiful Blogger” award. This is the first nomination I have ever received for my blog and I am extremely honored by it!
I also wanted to take this opportunity to say “Holy Crap!” in a post title. See what I did there?
As stated in the rules of participation for this award I must divulge 7 facts about myself that you neither know nor care to know. You get them anyway.
1. I was both a nerd and a jock in high school. No lie, I was an ice hockey goaltender for 13 years. See? Look at that dashing face.
3. My favorite authors are George RR Martin, Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson, Scott Westerfeld, Erich Maria Remarque and Joe Haldeman.
4. I’m an avid MMO player, though I’ve become a “casual” one lately. My current game is Star Wars: The Old Republic.
5. I took lessons in german longsword fencing
6. Coffee is the only reason I am still passable as a human being
7. I am an amateur World War I historian and my great-grandfather fought in France during 1918.
Rules of Participation
1. List seven things about yourself
2. Nominate seven other bloggers
If you all haven’t seen any of these blogs, they are a wide and varied list of interests. Go forth! Kitty COMMANDS!
(I’m allergic to cats, so seriously go before he “visits” me.)